Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the cerberustac.co.za website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Accounts and membership
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and start using the Services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
E-Commerce & Privacy
- The Website www.cerberustac.co.za sells products and services online.
- Cerberus is a business in the retail/wholesale industry that sells products and services online.
- Cerberus shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- The use of any product bought from this Website is at the purchaser's risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User's personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties.
- Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
- The Provider undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold.
- The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User's electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- the provision of goods supplied by Cerberus is subject to availability
- Subject to stock availability with suppliers and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 working days and handed over to a courier company for delivery. You will receive email communication every step along the way
- For very remote areas not serviced by standard couriers, The Provider will deliver via Postnet, PAXI, or to the nearest town to the User that is accessible by the courier company within their normal routes. In these circumstances, the Provider will be in contact with the User to arrange an alternative address.
- The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order and will ensure that goods arrive at the User's chosen delivery address in the same good order.
- Canceled orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs.
- The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider's standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to the Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns / Refund Policy
- If on receiving your order you are not delighted with your purchase, let our customer service team know within 7 days and we will gladly provide you with a refund provided the item is in its original condition and original packaging.
- If you have used a product and found it to be damaged or faulty, we will either replace, refund or repair the item, depending on the circumstance.
- Although seldom charged, we reserve the right to charge a 10% administration fee for returned orders should the returns process incur significant administration expenses.
- For repair items under warranty, We charge an R150 handling fee for our couriers to pick up and drop off the repaired item to and from suppliers, and back to you.
- Repaired items would only be released once the handling fee has been paid in full.
- Should you wish to use your own courier for repair queries,we DO NOT charge a handling fee.
- Please note that warranty does not include the seal's on gas guns
- Credit/Debit card payments can be made via Credit card or Instant EFT via Paygate or by direct Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into the Provider's bank account, the details of which will be provided after checkout.
- The merchant outlet country is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Card transactions will be acquired for Cerberus via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.cerberustac.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy
- Customer details will be stored by Cerberus separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Cerberus takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
- Provider reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User's obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates.
- The User's continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User's acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by the Operator or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the Operator. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Operator or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the Operator or third party trademarks.
Limited License to General Users
- Provider grants to the User, subject to the further terms of these Terms and Conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future Content for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
- This Website and the Content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Provider.
- The license does not allow the User to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative use of this Website or the Content for the benefit of another merchant.
- The User may not frame nor use framing technologies to enclose the Provider Website or the Content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Provider.
- Providers and the Owners do not offer products or services to minors. If you are under the age of 18, you may not respond to or otherwise accept or act upon any offers on the Website.
- Provider and the Owners, their affiliates or subsidiary reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. Any unauthorized use terminates this license
Limitation of liability
- The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an "as is" basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content.
- Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
Social media channels disclaimer
Media posted on our social media channels and/or our website is intended for a general overview and discussion of the subjects dealt with and does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is not intended to be, and should not be used as, a substitute for taking legal advice in any specific situation. Cerberus Tactical Outfitters will accept no responsibility for any actions taken or not taken on the basis of this publication. All videos, podcasts or any other media published by Cerberus Tactical Outfitters remain our copyright and with a strict reservation of rights.
Choice of Law
- This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Cerberus from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited.
- The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations.
- If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Durban High Court in the event of any dispute.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Cerberus chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature
- Cerberus may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by Cerberus Tactical Outfitters Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as Cerberus Tactical and with registration number 2016/465691/07 and it's a board of directors
- Company Physical Address: Unit 2, Skyview Retail Park, co Freda & CR Swart Drive, Strijdompark, Johannesburg 2169 Email: email@example.com Telephone: +27 10 597-7977
Last Updated: June 22, 2021